FOREST replies to the fragmentation of competences in forestry management at national and international levels, by giving rise to debate around the possibility to create a standard level of competences and skills of forestry workers and promoting innovation and professionalism by joint actions and initiatives.
exchange of good practice on the countries strategies in the forest sector
- transparency and recognition of skills and qualifications
- internalization strategies for VET providers harmonize training systems
- the possibility to create standard level of competences and skills for forestry workers
- define a common strategy to harmonize training systems
Local activities to involve local key actors in the European debate:
- collecting information about existent certifications accepted and analysis of the state of the art in their regions/countries;
- defining with local stakeholders an integration procedure of the common technical and legislative harmonisation strategy at local level
6 Transnational meetings aimed to define a common strategy to harmonize training systems and recognition of competences, under 4 focus themes:
- safety in the workplace at EU level
- legislative process: Comparison on the existence of skill certificates
- sustainability and Innovation
- focus on women inclusion on forestry sector
To create a network of towns eager to work together on exchanging common problems. It deals with the problem of lacking communication and dialogue between governments and citizens fuelling mistrust and passiveness of civil society.
Creating local networks capable of working together on the improvement of local governance through dialogue and participation, contributing to more inclusive and democratic society.
- to foster the exchange of best practices of local cooperation as well as to share solutions contributing to the establishment of learning networks on European level
- capacity building activities, discussions on EU contribution to local policies and initiatives as well as ways and tools for their improvement contribute to fostering European citizenship and improving conditions and democratic participation at Union level.
- to launch platforms for local dialogue between LAs, citizens and stakeholder.
- to raise awareness on EU policies in relation to those societal challenges as well as on mechanisms for addressing them both at local and European level.
- to create opportunities for learning and sharing new solutions: particularly ICT technologies can be employed providing new tools for citizen participation and initiative.
- Open-government: principles, methods and ICT open source tools" focused on ICT tools for open government
- Collaborative public services" focuses in particular on the building and managing of public co-working spaces and co-housing
- Innovative and sustainable financial instruments for local governments" focuses on EU rules and mechanisms and on new sustainable financial instruments for PAs in response to the economic crisis
- Participation & Collaborative values as a way to innovation and local development" focuses on collaborative values and rules to boost solidarity and innovation in local communities and on active citizenship (best practices, tools, methods and EU funds to sustain the participative process
- How ICT could enforce Open-government?
- Collaborative public services
- Local innovative financial instruments
To support a dialogue between young people and policy makers on issues of digital skills, entrepreneurship and innovative ideas.
- to compare idea, content of young people with those of political decision-makers in relation to digital skills, to the use of smart phone or other devices in the educational field and beyond
- active involvement of the young people in the decision making process
- facilitate the improvement of local/regional/European laws on smart phone use as an educational tool by direct involvement of young people in decisions that touch them directly
- smart phone and participation
- smart phone and creativity
- smart phone and inclusion
- smart phone and digital skills
- to empower trainers/adult educators on mumpreneurship
- to empower mumpreneurs
- to know the state of the art of mumpreneurship in the partnership countries
- to exchange best practices on mumpreneurship initiatives
- to dissiminate mumpreneurship by establishing the basis for an European Network on Mumpreneurship
- to ensure economical/social gender equality
In FEMME project we find a priority to involve incubators/trainers/adult educators on entrepreneurship to extend their competences for Mumpreneurship and provide a better and suitable service for Mumpreneurs leading them to create jobs on a start-up environment.
- Report on the state-of-the-art of European Mumpreneurship
- Guide on European best practices on Mumpreneurship
- Guide with experiences/recommendations for Trainers/Adult Educators on Mumpreneurship initiatives
- Guide for Mumpreneurs
- Leaflets, Web and facebook page
- to develop an innovative training model at European level in order to promote a conscious use of the smart phone
- its potential and its risks
- to open a public debate on the role of digital technologies in the process of the quality of social relationships between young people and between generations
- investigate the European youth universe and the methods of communication with smartphones
- develop, test and transfer to different European countries - by cultural and technological background - an educational model
- propose and encourage positive and responsible use of smartphones
- help young people living in Europe to develop critical thinking, digital citizenship, life and work skills
- spread a culture of collaborative learning between schools and extra - schools worlds
- an analysis of the training needs of young people and teachers/educators about the smartphone
- the testing of the pilot path through workshops of Media Education in schools and in environments outside the classroom
- the creation of a e-learning platform open source and dissemination of these instruments through multipliers events
To strengthen and promote participation of women in politics, from the local to the EU level
- showcasing best practice, benefits and highlighting the role of women in our society
- conduct different interviews with key stakeholders
- edit WOMEN magazine
- the relationship between water and men, with focus on natural and cultural heritage and the importance of water reuse and sustainability
- promoting tolerance, understanding and cooperation
- encouragement of youth participation
- european citizenship
- equal opportunities for all EU youngsters
- focus group on the project issues
- work in the group and life skills
- interviews with women protagonists of the local political scene
- analysis of the data on the participation of women in the next European elections
- management of a fb page to publish the products
- founding member of Local Action Group "Muscelean and European"
- local project "Green Week"
- "The Cheese Story"
- "Nedeea Musceleana"
- rural women’s entrepreneurial abilities development
- private initiatives support in Arges county rural areas
- 20 rural women training in business plan drafting